10 Best Tips for Hair Growth Faster Naturally
4. Aloe Vera & Onion Juice:
Aloe Vera helps remove excess sebum, a substance secreted by hair glands that is linked to slower hair growth. It also helps increase blood circulation. Onion juice is rich in sulfur and stimulates hair follicles to promote faster hair growth.
5. Regular Trims:
In between regular hair trims, there’s one cool trick you can do to maintain split-end free locks. Dusting is the process of nipping a few centimeters of your hair ends off with a trimming scissor. Try dusting your ends about once a week. Some naturals like to do the ‘search and destroy’ method in which they’ll inspect their hair ends in a mirror and nip off the visible split ends. This can take hours to do, and you’re likely to miss some spots in the back of your hair unless you have someone helping you out.
6. Egg Mask:
Eggs are packed with protein, iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium, which are very beneficial for faster hair growth. Use the following procedure to make a eggs hair mask and use it at least once a month.
- Whisk an egg and mix about four tablespoons of grape seed and 2-3 drops of lavender oil.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it and shampoo your hair as usual.
- You can also apply a mixture of two egg yolks and extra virgin olive oil on your scalp and let it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your head with cold water and then shampoo your hair.
7. Oil Massage:
Natural oil play a key role in hair growth, let see how it is, take any natural oil like coconut, olive etc and heat it for some time and warm it for some more time, when it is not so hot then apply it to your scalp, close your scalp with cap and keep it for 1-2 hours and rinse your hair with shampoo, you can see wonders in your hair.