How to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Face at Home
3. Honey & Sweet Potato:
- Boiled and cold sweet potato.
- 2 tsp Honey.
- Boil sweet potatoes. Let them cool and mash them. Now mix both the ingredients very well.
- Apply gently all over your skin. You can apply under your eyes as well.
- Let it sit on your face for 15 minutes or until it gets dry.
- Remove and wash off your face with lukewarm water.
4. Lemon, Honey & Coffee:
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- 1 tsp of Honey.
- 1 tsp of coffee.
- Mix all ingredients to form a smooth paste.
- Dip half the lemon into the mixture and apply it all over your face in circular motions to stimulate blood flow.
- Let this natural anti aging face pack sit on your face for at least 20 minutes until it’s dry.
- Wash it off and pat dry. Now apply moisturizer to your skin, if desired.
5. Olive Oil:
An excellent antioxidant, a humectant and a rich source of vitamin E, olive oil is easily absorbed by the skin and thus helps prevent the onset of wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging. It helps repair skin damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress and helps in retaining moisture on the skin.
- Olive oil.
- Cotton ball.
- Soak a cotton ball in olive oil and apply it directly on your skin.
- You may warm the olive oil a little before applying, if you wish.
- Massage in circular motions and leave it on your skin to be absorbed completely.
- If you like, you can use this remedy before going to bed and let the oil soak in overnight.
- Do this every day to get wrinkle-free, soft and glowing skin.