How to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Face at Home
Wrinkles, THE most dreaded visual aspect of aging. We all want to preserve our youthful appearance as we age. We want to hold onto the smooth, soft face of our youth. Alas, smooth skin is a bit farther back on the priority list of nature, behind fighting off the saber tooth tiger and keeping your face from falling off due to frostbite. This doesn’t mean that beautiful skin can’t be at the top of your priority list! So, how do we naturally get rid of the wrinkles on our face.
Causes of Wrinkles:
- Stress and depression
- Excess sun exposure
- Sleep deprivation
- Poor diet
- Free radicals
1. Milk Powder Paste:
Milk powder contains lactic acid, which is one of the natural alpha hydroxy acids that are capable of shedding dead skin cells, and boost the growth of elastin and collagen. Milk is also enriched with Retinol, and it’s topical usage on skin counteracts skin wrinkling.
- Milk Powder.
- warm water.
- Apply a paste made of honey (2 tbsp), (4 tbsp) and warm water (2tbsp) for about 10-15 minutes.
- And then rinse well with water. Honey will bring back the lost glow of the skin and milk powder will tighten the skin.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is quite strong and very acidic, it is best to dilute it with water to apply on the face and does not damage the skin, especially this is very important if your skin is very sensitive.
- Mix equal parts water with apple cider vinegar for this facial tonic.
- You can gradually increase the dose of apple cider vinegar as your skin gets used. Shake well before using.
- Before using this tonic on the face, test a small part of the face if your skin suffers a reaction.
- Apply the tonic of apple cider vinegar with a cotton pad to remove makeup and impurities.
- Be careful with eyes, they should not be exposed to vinegar.
- After 5 minutes should rinse your face with warm water, especially the first time you apply it, if not suffer any reaction the next time do not need to wash your face.
- It is advisable to apply this tonic at night.