How to Get Rid of Pimples and Black Spots at Home
3. Honey and Lemon Juice:
- Take 2 tablespoons of fresh honey. Add two drops of lime juice which helps to kill bacteria which are the main cause of pimples.
- Mix the honey and lime juice into fine paste.Gently wash your face with water.
- And apply the solution as a pack and leave it for half and hour.
- Later wash your face with warm water.
- Follow this method twice a week so that you can completely get rid of pimples.
4. Tooth Paste:
Toothpaste is one of the most viable home remedies for pimples that is not only extremely effective, but also easily available in everyone’s house. It is also the best solution to get rid of zits overnight. It is best to use white toothpaste rather than gel-based ones.
- Apply a dollop of white toothpaste on the pimples and let it stay overnight, wash it off with water the next morning and see the ugly pimples vanish for good.
- It is an instant solution for embarrassing nose pimples as well.
- What make toothpaste such an effective remedy for pimples is its anti-bacterial properties that helps in fight pimple-causing bacteria.
5. Basil Leaves:
The liquid extracted from basil leaves is one of the quickest home remedies for pimples that helps to get rid of spots overnight.
- Take a handful of basil leaves and soak them in water for 15 minutes.
- Crush the leaves and extract the liquid from the leaves and apply it on the pimples with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave it on throughout the night so that it can dry out the excess oil and pus.
- Clean it off with water the next morning.