Homemade Oils for Hair Growth
Homemade Hair oils are effective for improving your hair conditions, but most of them are very costly. The alternative option is to make hair masks at home. Making an all natural homemade hair oils is not only cheap, but is very nourishing to the scalp and hair roots. You can make these natural and organic hair oils easily at home by using natural ingredients available in your kitchen. With these homemade hair oils, you can feed and nurture your hair and scalp with potent natural nutrients, to make your hair grow into healthy and lustrous hair full of vitality.
The other benefits of using hair oils made at home is that they don’t contain any harsh chemicals that may damage your hair.
1. Hibiscus Hair Oil:
How to Make:
- Hibiscus is a wonderful plant product for hair.
- Dry about 15-20 hibiscus flowers (red variety) in the sun.
- Heat 100 ml coconut oil, add the dried flowers, boil it for a few minutes and when the fumes start coming add
- three leaves of tulsi and add few grains of corn or rice or fenugreek.
- It soon pops up. Switch off the flame. Allow it to cool.
- Let the flowers remain in the oil for 2 days. Filter and bottle it.
- Apply this oil consistently at least thrice a week to keep your hair healthy and promote hair growth.
2. Lemon And Olive Oil:
How to Make:
- Put 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and water in a mixture together.
- Massage this mixture on a damp scalp and wrap it with a warm towel.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse and shampoo.