Home Remedies to Remove Upper Lip Hair
Forget the beauty regimes out there, all women desire that they have or had no upper lip hair. Periodical tweezing out of your upper lip hair has now become a routine for most of the women. They have a hard time keeping up. Even a bit of delay in visiting the salon can break hell loose. It’s no doubt that a clean as well as hairless upper lip make women more confident. It makes all the makeup you wear extremely appealing. In general, it adds an additional glow to your skin.
So, does your upper lip hair steals your confidence? Have you ever tried various expensive products in order to get rid of your upper lip hair, but ended up being unsuccessful in getting a long term cure? However, it is not really necessary to visit the parlor every time you need to get rid of your that. There are certain natural home remedies that work wonders.
Turmeric is often used in Indian homes for enhancing the complexion and keeping various skin problems at bay. Regular use of turmeric can help you get rid of unwanted facial hair including upper lip.
How to Apply:
- Take equal amount water and turmeric.
- Combine them to make a paste.
- Apply this on your upper lip and let it dry.
- Once dry, remove it by rubbing it off gently.
- Wash with warm water.
2. Sugar Scrub:
How to Apply:
- Heat 2 tbsp of sugar in a pan till smoothens. Transfer the sugar into a small bowl and add 1 tbsp lemon juice to it.
- Stir the mixture well. Apply the paste gently on the upper lips.
- After it gets dry rub it and wash it off with cold water.
- You can also make a paste by adding 3 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Also add enough water to form a paste. Apply the paste on the upper lips hair.
- Wash it off as soon it gets dry.