Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Standing before the mirror and squeezing your skin so that you could remove that little black thing known as blackhead that is interfering with your beauty, is a common thing. But only removing cannot help you. You have to know the cause to get complete cure as well as know the things you need to avoid doing when you have blackheads and simple home remedies to remove blackheads naturally.
Causes of Blackheads:
The real cause behind a blackhead is the same as behind an acne pimple. This is believed to be caused by an increase in oil production of the body, at the same time as there is an infection of certain bacterial strains, notably P. acnes. The real driving force behind acne is still not clear which is quiet disappointing, given the advances in medical field for other diseases and conditions.
1. Fenugreek Seeds:
How to DO:
- Get a handful of fenugreek seeds. Soak them in water overnight.
- Next morning, crush the seeds to form a paste.
- Add some water and a few drops of lemon juice to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- It feels like a protein mask as the seeds are high in protein.
- Wash this off after 30 minutes with warm water.
- This home remedy can take away some of your blackheads.
- Repeat every day to get rid of blackheads completely.
2. Grainy Oatmeal:
Oatmeal is so much more than a regular breakfast cereal, it’s used as a beauty ingredient as well! When it comes to using it to remove annoying blackheads, it acts as a natural product. It scrubs dead skin cells away, and removes bacteria and oil.
How to DO:
- Put ¼ cup of oats into a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of yoghurt.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply it on your face and leave it to dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.