8 Natural Home Remedies To Relief Constipation Quickly
3. Fennel Seeds:
The fennel seeds are also extremely useful for dealing with digestive disorders and stomach problems.
- You need to put the fennel seeds in a cup and dry roast them.
- Also they should be crushed and then sieved as a mixture.
- After that, store the powder in a jar and drink half a spoonful of it with warm water on a daily basis.
It all depends on how you are going to eat garlic. You may choose to include raw garlic cloves in your salad or you may also want to include it in your dressing. Make sure that you eat it raw because cooking the garlic may take out some of the components that can make it effective in preventing constipation.
This is one of the best home remedies for constipation as it helps in cleaning up the intestinal passage.
- Drink 100 ml of spinach juice mixed with equal parts of water.
- Drink it at least 2 times a day.
- Else, eat it either cooked or raw.