Effective Home Remedies for Hair Loss and Regrowth
Loss of hair can be a major reason for loss of self confidence. No or less hair makes people very conscious about their looks. And nowadays, hair fall or appearance of bald patches is not just limited to hereditary factors, increasing stress levels and improper nutrition are also contributing to the same.
So, if you are facing the same problem and are looking for real and natural solutions for hair fall and bald patches, we get you effective home remedies that will help fight these problems.
Fenugreek has been used to treat hair fall since ages in many parts of the world. Even you can use this spice for growing hair.
- Fenugreek seeds – 2-3 tablespoons
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Strain and use the water to rinse hair.
- Do not immediately was hair with normal water. Let this water be there for at least 3 hours
- After 3 hours, wash your hair with lukewarm water (never use hot water on your hair)
- Repeat this daily for at a month to see your hair gaining strength and volume.
Amla (Indian gooseberry) is considered an enriching source for hair growth.
- Take some pieces of dried amla and boil them in coconut oil, boil till the oil turns black in color.
- Cool it and store it in a bottle. Before washing your hair, massage your scalp with this oil and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Use this method frequently to prevent hair loss.