8 Effective Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Usually hair grows upto half to one inch in length every month. Its growth depends upon your eating habits, sleep, general health, mental stability and many external factor like environmental pollution. If you eat healthy & live healthy, your hair will grow healthy and will look luscious.
Even you can get those long hairs naturally by following home remedies for hair growth. Off course growing long hairs has never been an easy task and it is a time consuming process. But the healthy results completely depend on the path or the way one uses to grow the hair. Growth of hair is a natural process and to enhance the process it is better to choose natural ways. The biggest requisites in growing long hairs are patience, efforts and care. Without patience, nobody could grow long hairs and follow any hair care regime.
The life cycle of hair growth undergoes four stages:
1. Anagen stage- hair growth is thick.
2. Catagen stage- hair root starts degenerating.
3. Telogen stage- hair stops completely.
4. Early Anagen- hair starts to fall out and new cells grow.
1. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is known to be a hero for healthy hair growth. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that combat any scalp issues that come in the way of hair growth. It’s also a rich source of fatty acids, proteins and nutrients that help moisturize and strengthen hair shafts – promoting growth. A castor oil head massage is a great way to relax as well as to get the hair you always dreamt of.
How To Do:
- Warm a cup of castor oil.
- Apply it on the scalp and massage it evenly.
- Let it stay for at least 20 minutes by wrapping a warm moist towel over the hair.
- Add lime juice to avoid the stickiness of the oil.
- Wash it off gently with a mild shampoo.
2. Apply An Egg Mask:
Eggs are rich source of proteins and can help to grow hair faster, when taken internally as well as applied externally to scalp. It can also provides selenium, zinc, sulfur, essential amino acids and iron. Applying an egg hair mask minimum once a month is sufficient to trigger healthy hair growth. Follow the following steps to make a home made egg hair mask.
How To Do:
- Get two eggs and mix it with 3 tabelspoon of extra virgin olive oil,
- stir well and apply this mixture to root of hairs and scalp.
- Wait for half and hour then rinse your hair with shampoo and clean water.