8 Effective Home Remedies for Double Chin
Double chin is an embarrassing problem which every obese person deals with. Sometimes it might be due to hereditary reasons, but most of the time double chin occurs as a result of weight gain or being overweight. There are numerous tips on the internet on how to hide the double chin, but rarely do we take necessary steps to curb the root cause for this issue.
Here are the 8 most Effective Home Remedies for Double Chin:
1. Wheat Germ Oil:
Wheat germ oil has anti-aging properties that helps in tightening the muscles. It tones the facial muscles and prevents it from sagging. It is rich in vitamin E that nourishes the skin and helps in tightening the skin. Regular massage with wheat germ oil will help in getting rid of double chin faster.
How To Do:
- Rub some wheat germ oil on the chin area before going to the bed
- Gently massage upwards from the bottom of the neck to the chin
- Massage for 10 to 15 minutes and leave it overnight
- Follow this remedy regularly to notice any improvement in the double chin
2. Cocoa Butter:
Cocoa butter is a very rich source of antioxidants, an excellent emollient, a great skin softening and moisturizing agent. Also, it contains a lot of fatty acids and deeply hydrates your skin to give it more elasticity. Thus, using cocoa butter for your face and neck can make your skin more elastic, which means that it can be smoother and can also make your face and neck thinner than usual. All this contribute to the reduction of your double chin.
How To Do:
- you need to take 1-2 table spoon of cocoa butter and let it heat up in the microwave for less than a minute.
- Once it is warm enough, rub it onto your neck and chin.
- Massage gently on the face, neck and double chin while moving your thumbs backwards and upwards.
- Do this for 15-20 minutes every night before going to bed.
- If you want, you can do it twice a day.