Home Remedies For Dark Circles Under Eyes
3. Rose Water:
The fact that rose water rids dark circles is already enough to make you love it. What’s more? It is also amazing to get rid of wrinkles.
- You can use any type of cotton pads for this remedy, though square shaped ones are more preferred.
- Soak two cotton pads in the rose water for at least 2 minutes.
- Later place them on your closed eye lids and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this daily.
4. Mint Leaves & Water:
Menthol in mint leaves helps to improve the blood circulation, even out the skin tone, soothes and rejuvenates the skin. It removes the toxins that damage the under eye skin with its natural astringent, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Blend few fresh mint leaves to make it a fine paste.
- Apply it on the clean under eye skin and let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a damp clean cloth and dry the area.
- Regularly follow – up of this process will definitely help you to get rid of dark circles.
5. Turmeric & pineapple juice:
Turmeric has natural antioxidants in it. It has anti-inflammatory properties which aid in minimizing the dark circles.
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice.
- Mix turmeric powder with pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply this under the eyes and leave for 10minutes.
- Wipe it off with a soft tissue or wet napkin gently.
- Once you use this paste, you will identify that it is the best remedies for dark circles under the eyes.