10 Natural Remedies to Cure Cracked Heels
7. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is another fabulous ingredient that can be used in home remedies for cracked heels. It will provide deep down moisture that will soon have your feet healed up and looking smooth again.
How To Do:
- Before you go to bed, soak your feet in warm water and gently scrub them with a loofah to remove excess dead skin.
- Dry your feet thoroughly and then massage coconut oil into the skin.
- put on a pair of clean socks over the top, and leave them in overnight.
8. Paraffin Wax:
Sometime the condition of heel can be really bad which can in turn give rise to a lot of pain. One of the best remedies to it will be paraffin wax remedy. Since this contains the natural emolument, your skin can be easily made soft.
How To Do:
- First of all you have to melt a block of paraffin wax and add two tablespoon each of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Just keep it as it is for sometime till it cools down and forms a layer at the top.
- Now, dip your feet in the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now cover your feet with a plastic so that the wax later does not break and start peeling.
9. Fruit Mask:
The natural fruits also have many qualities apart from being tasty in nature. It is filled with vitamins and minerals. Now, you will be surprised to learn that even this can help in making your cracked heels back in its usual form. You need to take the fruits such as avocado, papaya, banana together taking small portion from each fruit.
How To Do:
- Now smash it and mix it well. Apply this paste over your heels and keep it for 20 minutes.
- This is the time required for the skin to absorb all nutrients from the fruit pack.
- Then you can wash away and apply a moisturizer.
10. Vitamin E and Iron:
By adding Vitamin E to your diet, you will significantly aid in the healing of cracked heels. Foods like vegetable oils, green vegetables, nuts and whole grains are great sources of vitamin E that you should try to incorporate into your diet. Iron is also important for curing cracked heels, so make sure that you are eating enough meat, chicken, and fish.