8 Natural Home Remedies for Cellulite Reduction
Cellulite is fat usually established on thighs and buttocks that has dimpled look. It can be extremely hard to eliminate cellulite, because the thighs have immobile tissue that can basically withstands fat burning attempts. Several cellulite treatments are established in drugstores, whilst other treatments can be created at home for extremely small cost. The most excellent treatment for cellulite is one the mergers a natural home recipe along with healthy diet and fat burning cardio. Take a look at some of these purported best home remedies for cellulite.
Cellulite is one of the most common conditions found in women in the specific regions such as thighs, below the legs,pelvic region etc and by a statistics it is noticed that more than 90% of women are suffering from this problem and are very eager to know the treatment for this problem and to get rid from this problem.
1. Caffeine Scrub:
Caffeine found in our most beloved coffee is a natural muscle relaxant and also a detoxifier. When applied topically it stimulates blood flow and release of lymphocytes, which are essential to obtaining a picture perfect skin. Caffeine can be used effectively against cellulite formation by using it as a scrub.
- Mix two or three teaspoons of fresh ground coffee powder with adequate coconut oil to forma paste.
- Add few teaspoons of brown sugar to the paste and mix well.
- Apply the paste to the cellulite affected region and gently massage the area.
- Repeat the procedure four times a week to obtain visible results.
2. Aloe Vera Gel:
- Taking 100 ml of aloe vera gel in a glass bowl.
- To this, we will add 15 drops of grapefruit essential oil and mix it well to make a consistent gel.
- Gently massage the gel on the affected areas.
- Leave the gel on for at least 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- We can use this remedy once a week for best results.