Natural Home Remedies for Anti Aging
Who does not wish to fly on the younger skin throughout the whole life? Maybe almost all people wish it. But, unfortunately, we face the aging circles that snatch away our beauty and youngness. That’s why; we want to get back our previous firm skin and beauty. But, is it possible to remove the age signs? Yes, it is possible to prevent the premature and to reduce the wrinkles or other age signs. Do you know there are many effective home remedies for anti aging skin? By using these remedies, you can naturally form a nice looking appearance for the over lasting period.
Aging is a fact of life. While one cannot completely stop the process from occurring, there are certain things that can be done to reduce the effects of aging on the body. The following are few effective home remedies for anti-aging.
1. Rose Water:
Roses are nice home remedies for anti aging skin. It contains regenerating agents and makes the skin glowing. Rose water accelerates the blood circulation, so your thread veins are decreased. It is also capable of reducing the puffiness and blemishes under the eyes.
How to Use:
- Mix a half teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of glycerin with two teaspoons of rose water, and then mix them well.
- Now soak a cotton ball into this mixer and apply it on the face.
- After absorbing rose in the skin, wash your face off.
2. Potato Facial Mask:
Even the humble potato found in every household can become a great instrument to fight the first signs of aging. The anti-oxidants present in potato are perfect for making anti aging home remedies.
How to Use:
- Making it also easy; just grate or puree one large raw peeled potato and then squeeze to get its juice.
- Now soak up gauze in that juice and keep the gauze on your face for 30 min.
- You can let it dry naturally and not wash off, or you can rinse it of later.