Simple Exercises to Reduce Wobbly Belly
A Wobbly Belly is not only unsightly, it is also unhealthy. Women who store fat in their abdomen are at a greater risk of developing chronic diseases and some cancers. Losing weight through a healthy, portion-controlled diet and exercise can help you reduce the Wobbly Belly and improve your health.
The best way to reduce your Wobbly Belly fat is to do plenty of cardio exercise. Exercise of low to moderate intensity is the best way you can reduce and tone your stomach muscles and reduce its Wobbliness. Burning calories by walking, cycling, running and jogging not only helps in reducing Wobbly stomach but it also increases your strength and lung capacity.
1. The Wood Chop:
How to Do:
- Start with your feet shoulder width apart, and your knees slightly bent.
- With a weight in your hand, start with your arm across your body.
- Holding the weight with both hands next to the opposite hip.
- Bring your arm up and diagonally across your body.
- This works the muscles on your sides where your love handles are.
- Make sure you are using your core to move the weight, not just your arms.
2. Lying Leg Twist:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms stretched out to the sides, hands flat on your mat.
- Lift legs and bend knees so that your calves are parallel to the floor and your thighs form a 90-degree angle with your torso.
- Lower both legs together to one side so that your outer right thigh touches the ground on the right side, maintaining the 90-degree angle.
- Return them to center and then lower to the other side so that your outer left thigh touches the ground.
- Build up to 3 sets of 25 reps each.