8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Waist Fat at Home
This exercise really gets your heart pumping while activating the rectus abdominis and the transverse abdominis.
How To Do:
- Start by crouching on your toes with your palms on the ground.
- In one swift motion, extend both your legs at the same time so that all of your weight is on your palms and toes while your body is entirely straight.
- Then quickly hop back up to the starting position and stand up straight with your hands in the air.
- Repeat at least five times more.
- If you are interested in exercising more muscles at once,
- you can also include a quick push up between the plank position and returning to the crouching position.
4. The Basic Bicycle:
While the average crunch focuses on the top of your abs, this one will work the hard-to-reach lower portion as well. Lie on you back with your shoulders, hips and pelvis in neutral position.
How to Do:
- Place your hands behind your head, ready to crunch.
- Engage you abs (not your back!) and bring your knees up to around 45 degrees.
- Slowly begin to pedal with your feet, as you would a bicycle and, at the same time,
- Bring your elbow up to meet the opposite knee (right elbow touches left knee, then left elbow touches right knee).
5. Reverse Curl with Ball:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Rest your heels and calves about knee-width apart on the ball.
- Tense your abs and, holding the ball between your heels and thighs, raise it off the floor.
- Slowly, return to starting position.