Exercises to Reduce Waist and Hips Fat
To maintain your body is the most difficult job. It takes an effort to reduce your weight, waist and hips but the toughest challenge is to maintain it. There are some exercises by which you can make this all possible but in order to start this and reduce waist and hips you have to reduce calories first. You waist and hips hold the look of your complete body. If they are in shape than your body will be perfect.
Exercises are gentle on the joints and spine, and really effective when it comes to strengthening and toning those feminine areas that tend to need a little more focused attention to keep in shape. However, when you work out, you need to focus on some specific exercises that burn fat deposits from these area and shape them. Exercises will help you tone down the lower section of your body. So, you need to either hit the gym.
1. Torso Twists:
How to Do:
- Stand straight on a flat surface with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Next, twist your torso gently to the left side and then to the right while limiting the movement from your hips.
- While you are gently twisting your torso should remain upright. Be sure you are not bending at all.
- In addition, be careful not to twist too far, as you pull a muscle if you over rotate.
- Repeat 15 times on each side.
2. Seated Knee Drop:
How to Do:
- Sit on a flat surface with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor slightly behind your hips and press your ankles together.
- Next, slowly lower both bent legs to the left, keeping them together.
- Then, contract your abdominal muscles and slowly return your legs to the center.
- Finally, slowly lower them to the right, letting your abdominal muscles do the work-not gravity.
- Continue alternating sides until you have completed 15 reps on each side.