Simple Exercises to Reduce Tummy Fat at Home
If you want to burn tummy fat, there is no better way to go about this than by simple, hard work in the form of good, old-fashioned exercise. Tummy fat is a more colloquial name for what is really abdominal obesity, or in a more clinical sense, central obesity. When your body accumulates a certain amount of tummy fat, the resulting effect is seen in a swelling waist size, and consequently, the need to buy larger-size pants.
Since there is also a proven connection between the accumulation of tummy fat and the morbidity involved with cardiovascular disease, you should really do everything in your power to burn off your central obesity before it becomes too much of an irreversible problem.
How To Do:
- Lay flat on your back with arms at your side.
- Straighten your legs, squeeze them together and slowly lift them towards your head.
- Be sure that your shoulders, arms, and head lie completely flat on the floor.
- Do not lift them as you lift your legs, and your body and legs should be at about a 45 degree angle.
- Slowly roll your spine, leaning your legs slightly to the right. Make sure your legs are squeezed together.
- Move your legs back to the center without putting them on the floor. Make the same lean to the left.
- Continue going from side to side. Complete 10 reps, three sets, inhaling slowly and freezing for two seconds on each side.
How To Do:
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Place your hands across your chest and crunch upward, lifting only your upper back off the ground.
- Leave your lower back on the ground.
- Then come back down, but just before your shoulders touch the ground, crunch upward again.
- Throughout the movement, do not relax your abdominal muscles but keep them consistently tense.