Simple Exercises to Reduce Thigh Gap Fat
Every woman has a certain genetic disposition that will allow them to have a bigger thigh gap or not. Some women will have an incredibly easy time getting a thigh gap while others will have to work their butts off to get results. And some women are born with an amazing thigh gap and don’t need to do a thing! A thigh gap is that clear space under your crotch between your upper and middle thighs. It is the epitomical symbol of a tone, slim female body because to have a thigh gap, your inner thighs must be largely devoid of fat.
Losing thigh weight to get the thigh gap means losing weight in general. The secret to losing weight is not a secret at all. Bottom line: burn more calories than your daily calories intake. This means knowing how many calories your body needs during the day and how many calories you should eat to lose weight. In general, you should be consuming around 10 calories per pound of your body weight. For example, if you weight 150 pounds, then your calories intake should be around 1500 calories per day..
1. Suspended Stability Lunge:
How To Do:
- Start standing with a weight bench or TRX straps behind you.
- Elevate one leg behind you so your leg is lifted to thigh height.
- Place the foot of the lifted leg in the TRX strap or on the bench.
- Now lower your body weight into a lunge position, maintaining your balance as lower and lift.
- Do 7-10 reps on the right leg, then repeat on the left. Add 5-10 pound dumbbells for a greater challenge.
2. Scissor Leg Plank:
How To Do:
- Start in a classic plank position with each foot placed on small folded towels.
- Now, side the feet apart while keeping your upper body fixed and open the legs as wide as possible.
- Slowly squeeze the inner thighs to slide the legs back together.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.