Simple Exercises to Reduce Saggy Belly
A flabby belly is not only unsightly, it is also unhealthy. Women who store fat in their abdomen are at a greater risk of developing chronic diseases and some cancers. Losing weight through a healthy, portion-controlled diet and exercise can help you reduce the flab on your belly and improve your health.
The best way to reduce your flabby belly fat is to do plenty of cardio exercise. Exercise of low to moderate intensity is the best way you can reduce and tone your stomach muscles and reduce its flabbiness. Burning calories by walking, cycling, running and jogging not only helps in reducing flabby stomach but it also increases your strength and lung capacity.
How To Do:
- Lie on your back on the smooth surface on the floor. Use a mat for this purpose.
- Bend your knees. You can keep your feet on the ground or can be suspended in the air.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Curl your back and lift your shoulders towards the ceiling. Exhale as you go up.
- Inhale the air as you ease your back down.
- Relax before doing another crunch.
2. Reverse Curl with Ball:
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Rest your heels and calves about knee-width apart on the ball.
- Tense your abs and, holding the ball between your heels and thighs, raise it off the floor.
- Slowly, return to starting position.