Simple Exercises to Reduce Rear Fat at Home
The majority of people would like to eliminate fat in specific areas of their bodies, and we all know that there are certain exercises that re-firm, tone, and burn fat. Many people focus on areas like the abdomen, glutes, and legs, forgetting as well that there are other important areas of the body, like the Rear.
Those little “fat” rolls on the back are usually a problem when it comes to putting a bra on, or a bathing suit, or even a tight dress. These fat rolls are prone to accumulating even more fat, and require a lot of effort, compromise, and discipline in order to get rid of them. If you want to focus on losing fat in this area of your body, we are going to tell you today some of the best exercises for losing rear fat.
1. Bent-Over Circular Row:
How to Do:
- Begin with knees slightly bent, keeping your abs engaged for support.
- Bend forward so your upper body is parallel to the floor. Keep hands extended toward the floor.
- Slowly circle your arms to the left, up and toward your chest, over to the right, and down.
- Repeat the circle to the right. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
2. Renegade Rows:
How to Do:
- Start in a plank position with arms straight beneath the shoulders and holding a 3 to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Squeeze the butt and pull your abs in towards your spine.
- Now, raise one arm at a time by lifting the weight off the floor and pulling it back towards the shoulder.
- Place it back on the floor and repeat the same with the other hand.
- This makes 1 repetition, continue 10 to 15 repetitions at a time.