Simple Exercises to Reduce Neck Rolls Fat
Neck Rolls Fat Some people call it a double chin while some people call it neck fat. No matter how people call it, it is probably the one thing in your body that you want to get rid of right away. Unlike fat in your belly or legs, there is almost no way of hiding or concealing neck rolls fat. There are many factors that cause excess weight around the neck area. It may be because of an accumulation of fatty deposits, obesity, genetics, aging or water retention. A lot of people consider going under the knife to get rid of unwanted neck rolls fat. However, if cosmetic surgery is not an option for you, there are several less intrusive, less painful and less expensive ways for you to remove excess fat around your neck.
Exercise is the best way to quickly reduce the accumulated fat on the neck area. These simple exercises take only 10-15 minutes, but the benefits these exercises provide are quick and observable.
1. The Neck Roll:
How to Do:
- Stand or sit with an erect spine.
- While inhaling, gently turn your head to one side until your chin touches your shoulder. You should be looking to one side.
- While exhaling, slowly roll your head downward until your chin is resting on your chest.
- Remember to keep your spine erect and your shoulders squared.
- While inhaling, gently lift your head back up until your chin touches the other shoulder. You should be looking to the other side.
- Repeat the full neck roll 5 to 10 times.
2. Stretch Your Neck to Sides:
How to Do:
- Stand in an upright position with your shoulders squared and relaxed.
- Wrap your right arm over your head to touch the left ear.
- Bend your head towards the right shoulder.
- Hold for 5 minutes and release.
- Repeat with the left hand and the right ear.