Simple Exercises to Reduce Legs Fat
3. Sumo Squats:
How to Do:
- Sumo squats will work your butt and help tone your lower half.
- Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Slowly bend your knees, lowering your body.
- Stop when your legs are parallel to the floor.
- Go back to the starting position, by straightening your legs.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
4. Scissor Leg Plank:
How to Do:
- Start in a classic plank position with each foot placed on small folded towels.
- Now, side the feet apart while keeping your upper body fixed and open the legs as wide as possible.
- Slowly squeeze the inner thighs to slide the legs back together.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
5. Skater Lunge:
How To Do:
- Begin with feet shoulder-width apart and the arms at your sides.
- Take a large step backwards with your left leg and cross it diagonally behind the right leg.
- At the same time, extend your right arm out to the side and swing the left arm across the hips.
- Hop about 2 feet to the left and come back to the beginning stance. Repeat with the other leg.
- That’s one rep. Do 10 reps for 3 sets.