Simple Exercises to Reduce Knee Fat
3. Leg Press:
How to Do:
- Be seated on the seat of the leg-press machine and place your feet shoulder-width apart on the platform.
- Push upward to move the platform off the supports and rotate the safety handles over to the sides.
- Lower the platform down by bending your knees and halt when your thighs are close to your stomach.
- Push back the platform upwards again in a firm motion until your knees is just short of locking out.
- Repeat this motion in 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
4. Sumo Squats:
How to Do:
- Sumo squats will work your butt and help tone your lower half.
- Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Slowly bend your knees, lowering your body.
- Stop when your legs are parallel to the floor.
- Go back to the starting position, by straightening your legs.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
5. Skater Lunge:
How To Do:
- Begin with feet shoulder-width apart and the arms at your sides.
- Take a large step backwards with your left leg and cross it diagonally behind the right leg.
- At the same time, extend your right arm out to the side and swing the left arm across the hips.
- Hop about 2 feet to the left and come back to the beginning stance. Repeat with the other leg.
- That’s one rep. Do 10 reps for 3 sets.