Simple Exercises to Reduce Jelly Belly Fat
6. Reverse Curl with Ball:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Rest your heels and calves about knee-width apart on the ball.
- Tense your abs and, holding the ball between your heels and thighs, raise it off the floor.
- Slowly, return to starting position.
How To Do:
- Lay flat on your back with arms at your side.
- Straighten your legs, squeeze them together and slowly lift them towards your head.
- Be sure that your shoulders, arms, and head lie completely flat on the floor.
- Do not lift them as you lift your legs, and your body and legs should be at about a 45 degree angle.
- Slowly roll your spine, leaning your legs slightly to the right. Make sure your legs are squeezed together.
- Move your legs back to the center without putting them on the floor. Make the same lean to the left.
- Continue going from side to side. Complete 10 reps, three sets, inhaling slowly and freezing for two seconds on each side.
8. Jack Knives:
How to Do:
- Lay on the floor or a bench with your legs straight out, arms stretched above your head, toes pointed towards the ceiling.
- Raise your arms towards your toes as you raise your legs to a 45- to 90-degree angle, keeping your shoulders off the floor.
- You should bring your arms way up over your belly button so your body looks just like a jack knife.
- Then return back to the floor or bench with your legs and arms stretched out. Do 40 reps.