Simple Exercises to Reduce Jelly Belly Fat
3. Exercise Ball Pike:
How To do:
- Position your feet and shins firmly on top of an exercise ball.
- With your arms straight, fully extend outwards until you are in the push up position.
- Do not bend your knees, hunch or arch your back.
- Press your toes into the ball, contract your lower abs, and lift your bum into the air.
- You should form an upside down “V” at the top.
- Slowly lower back down into the push up position. Repeat for 12-20 reps.
Burpees have a much-deserved reputation for being brutal, but they’re so popular because they get amazing results. Like most things that are hard, the end results make it all worthwhile.
How To do:
- Start from a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Drop to the floor, and perform a push-up.
- At the top of the push-up, jump forward to bring your knees to your chest,
- And continue the jump to bring you as high off the floor as possible and back to a standing position.
- These are real killers, but try to do as many as you can in two to three sets, lasting 30 seconds per set.
5. Alternating Toe Touches:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your back pressed against the floor.
- Elevate one leg up in the air while slowly lifting your torso off the ground. U
- Using the opposite arm, reach over and try to touch your toe.
- Remember to exhale while perform this part of the exercise.
- Slowly begin to lower your torso and arms back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat the movement on the other side. Repeat the movement.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.