Simple Exercises to Reduce Jelly Belly Fat
Jelly belly — the fat in the abdominal area — is linked to a host of potentially fatal health problems, including heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and some cancers. Advertisements for abdominal flattening tools suggest that ab exercises will get rid of a jelly belly. While crunches and other abdominal exercises can tone belly muscles, to lose belly jelly, you need to do cardiovascular exercise to burn the fat.
Causes of Jelly Belly Fat?
- Poor Sitting Posture.
- Hormonal Changes.
- Dining Late at Night.
- Sagging Muscles.
- Not Getting Enough Protein in Your Regular Diet.
- Stress And Diseases.
1. Hip less Crunch:
How To do:
- Lie on back with legs lifted and bent, calves parallel to floor, and feet relaxed.
- Cross arms over chest with hands on shoulders.
- Contract abdominal muscles and lift head, shoulders, and upper back about 30 degrees off floor.
- Lower without touching head to floor. Exhale as you lift; inhale as you lower.
How To do:
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Place your hands across your chest and crunch upward, lifting only your upper back off the ground.
- Leave your lower back on the ground.
- Then come back down, but just before your shoulders touch the ground, crunch upward again.
- Throughout the movement, do not relax your abdominal muscles but keep them consistently tense.