Effective Exercises to Reduce Jaw Fat at Home
Turtlenecks and scarves will cover excess weight around the jawline sometimes, but they’re not practical every day. It’s possible to slim down your jaw area by losing weight all over. As you lose excess weight, you can also engage in strength training to further tone and tighten the jaw area so you can ditch the turtlenecks and avoid feeling self-conscious about the way your jaw look.
In today’s world where appearances are very important having a chubby, ill-defined jaw line is a huge concern. Be it men or women everyone wants a chiselled jaw line for them. Many of them go for plastic surgeries and Botox. Although they give instant result these procedures are very costly and painful. And you also need to continue doing a follow-up procedure to make the results lasting. But an easier alternative is to practice some facial exercises jawline.
1. Jaw Release:
How to Do:
- Start by sitting or standing in a straight posture and moving your jaw as if you are chewing while keeping your lips closed.
- Breathe in deeply and breathe out while humming.
- Next, open your mouth wide with your tongue pressed against your bottom teeth.
- Hold this posture for 5 seconds, now breath in and out again. This makes one repetition.
- Repeat this entire exercise 10 to 15 times at a stretch.
2. Lips Pull:
How to Do:
- Keep your head straight and lift the lower lip by bringing out the lower jaw.
- Maintain this position for about 20 seconds and release.
- This will stretch the jaw line and chin muscles. Now move the upper lip over the lower lip.
- Pull it upwards closer to your nose. Stay in this position for 10 seconds and release.
- Repeat 5 times.