Simple Exercises to Reduce Inner Thigh Fat
3. Sumo Squat with Kettle Bell:
- Point your feet to 45 degrees away from your body.
- Holding the kettle bell in front of you (arms should not be flexed), with your core engaged and your back kept straight, bend your knees and send your hips backwards, lowering your body and the kettle bell as far as you can without compromising your posture.
- Try to get the weight all the way to the ground without actually touching it.
- Rise back to your starting stance, squeezing your butt at the top of the movement. That’s one rep.
- Aim for 4 sets and 15 reps.
4. Clams with Band:
How To Do:
- Lie on your side on the floor with your legs together, knees bent and with your head, shoulders, bottom and heels touching the floor.
- Open your top knee towards the roof to full rotation while keeping the heels connected.
- Repeat up and down for one minute.
- Repeat the exercise but begin with both heels lifted to the level of your top hip for one minute.
5. Cossack Squat:
How To Do:
- Stand with your feet wider than the distance between your shoulders and the arms relaxed by the sides.
- Squat as much as you can to the left side, but keep the right leg as straight as possible.
- Try and lean the torso forward in order to maintain balance.
- Extend the arms straight out from the shoulders.
- Return to the starting position and perform the routine on the other side to complete one full rep.
- Do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps each.