Simple Exercises to Reduce Inner Thigh Fat
Many people have trouble losing weight and try in all sort of different ways to achieve this goal but to no results. Some areas of your body are especially difficult to tone and thighs may just be on the top of that list. Fortunately, there are certain lifestyle changes you can adopt to slim down your thigh fat and we’re here to tell you the secret to success. You must have in mind that nothing in life can be achieved without some sacrifice so you need to prepare yourself to be disciplined and start a healthy diet and regular exercise. This is the only way you can shed the excess fat from your thighs, combining a healthy diet with thighs-targeted exercise.
Excess fat in specific body parts causes mental anguish. You know this all too well if you have unsightly inner thigh fat. The good news is that thigh fat is subcutaneous and responds well to exercise and dietary adjustments. The bad news is that you have to make sacrifices and be disciplined with your lifestyle choices going forward. The best approach is to promote full body weight loss and do specific exercises for your inner thighs.
1. Stability Ball Leg Lifts:
How To Do:
- Lie on your side with your arms kept crossed in front of your body, and a stability ball placed your feet.
- Gently lift the ball up towards the ceiling using your hips and butt and then return to the starting position.
- This makes 1 repetition. Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
2. Frog Bend:
How To Do:
- Lie face up with legs extended over hips, feet flexed, and heels together and toes turned out.
- Gradually bend the knees out to the sides and then straighten it.
- Use your inner thigh muscles to control the movement.
- Target 3 sets of 12 repetitions.