Effective Exercises to Reduce Hips Fat at Home
Hips are easily prone to fat accumulation. Therefore, it is very important to work on those area as well. To get the perfectly shaped hips, women do anything possible. From applying gels to diet, women opt for different methods to bring the curves and reduce fat accumulation from these area.
However, when you work out, you need to focus on some specific exercises that burn fat deposits from these area and shape them. Exercises will help you tone down the lower section of your body. So, you need to either hit the gym.
1. Hip Raise:
How to Do:
- Lie straight on your back with your knees bent, hands to the sides, and feet flat on the floor.
- Now slowly raise your hips and extend the left leg while keeping your toes pointed.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and bring the leg down and place it in a 90-degree angle.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and adjust your body to centre position.
- Repeat the same 10 times while switching the legs.
2. Bicycle Exercise:
How to Do:
- Lie on the mat or on the floor and keep your hands either behind your head or by your side as you do in crunches.
- Lift both the legs off the ground and then bend them at the knees.
- Bring the right knee close to the chest, keeping the left leg out.
- Then take the right leg out and bring the left leg close to the chest.
- Alternate bending the knees as if you are using a bicycle.