Exercises to Reduce Hands Fat
Hands can really put you down and destroy your photo! They’re hard to carry in a slim fit dress and going sleeveless is a big embarrassment. Both women and guys have the same problems with their hands. Women need toned and slim hands, whereas guys need significant muscular tissues. No person likes bad arms as they make your fingers appear larger than they virtually are.
Having fat hands and fingers is sometimes a cause of embarrassment and loss of self-confidence. Although fat hands may be a result of your genes, they may also be caused by weight gain and fluid retention. If you are bothered by not having the long fingers and slim hands.
1. Dumbbell Bent Over Reverse Flyes:
How To Do:
- This exercise will tone your arms, shoulders and back.
- With your feet about shoulder width apart, bend forward at the waist until your torso is almost parallel with the floor.
- You can modify this exercise by not bending forward quite as far.
- With a dumbbell in each hand, your arms should be straight and pointing towards the floor.
- Slowly raise your arms (keeping them straight) away from each other and toward the ceiling.
- Stop when your arms are even with your shoulders.
- Slowly lower your arms and repeat.
2. Tricep Extensions:
How To Do:
- Lie on your back and raise your arms over your chest whilst holding your hand weights.
- Keep the elbows bent slightly and ensure they are not locked.
- Next, bend the elbows at 90 degrees so that the weights reach the floor.
- The elbows should be on either side of the head.
- Then move back into the start position, and repeat 15 times.