Effective Exercises to Reduce Gut Fat at Home
Gut fat is the one of the fat in abdomen area. Gut fat is the most irritating accumulation of fat around the abdomen region. This is a dangerous health hazard because it can cause many internal problems. The most frequent problems faced by people with Gut fat are high cholesterol, heart stroke, hypertension, heart attack, diabetes and many others. This Gut fat is very stubborn and to shed and will often take many months or years to vanish. You either need to go to the gym, do ab exercises and crunches or choose to do cardiovascular exercises along with a weight loss.
1. Plank Steps:
How To Do:
- By placing yourself in a plank position on top of the stability ball, you are forcing your core to stabilize your body weight.
- One at a time, step one foot up toward the ball keeping your hips parallel with the ground and your core engaged.
- Be sure not to swivel your hips or shrug your shoulders as you take these steps.
2. Bicycle Crunch:
How To Do:
- You can do this work out by lying flat on your back with your hands behind your head.
- Lift your knees off the floor towards your chest.
- First rotate to the right and try to meet the left knee with the right elbow while you extend the right leg straight out and vice versa.
- Do a set of 3 with 20 repetitions on each side.