Exercises to Reduce Full Body Fat
3. Bicycle Crunches:
How To Do:
- Lie flat on the floor with the lower back pressed into the ground.
- Place your hands slightly either side of your head, do not lock your fingers or pull the head up.
- Lift your knees to a 45 degree angle.
- At first slowly go through a bicycle pedal motion with the legs.
- Alternately touching your elbows to the opposite knee twisting back and forth through the core.
- Keep the elbows back rather than forward to the chest as this could strain the neck.
4. Rolling Plank Exercise:
How to Do:
- Take your position on the floor or a mat in such a way that your knees and elbows are resting on the ground.
- You need to look forward so that your neck is aligned with your spine.
- Now lift the knees up so that you support your legs now on your toes.
- Now contract your knees and keep it in this plank pose for about 30 seconds. Make sure that you breathe normally during this routine.
- Now move to and fro for the next half a minute to constitute a rolling plank exercise.
How to Do:
- Stand in a split stance, with your right leg forward and left leg back.
- Slowly bend the knees, lowering into a lunge until both legs are nearly at right angles.
- Keeping the weight on your heels, push back up to starting position.
- Keep your back straight and don’t let your knees extend over your toes.