Exercises to Reduce Full Body Fat
Exercise is a weight loss booster as it accelerates burning of calories and the fastest mean to burn fat and lose weight. You can choose exercise according to your body type for losing weight from specific areas like glutes, thighs, belly etc. Playing sports or lifting weight is equivalently beneficial in dropping some extra pounds from the body. More muscles induce higher metabolic rate and exercise helps build muscle for you to burn more calories while resting.Read about how to burn calories in 20 minutes.
The idea behind losing weight with exercise is to cut down on accumulated fat. As our body needs fuel for daily functioning we have to eat a certain amount of calories to meet the requirement. Diet can make us lose weight but exercise accelerates the weight loss process.
How to Do:
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Place your hands across your chest and crunch upward, lifting only your upper back off the ground.
- Leave your lower back on the ground.
- Then come back down, but just before your shoulders touch the ground, crunch upward again.
- Throughout the movement, do not relax your abdominal muscles but keep them consistently tense.
2. Diamond Pushups:
How To Do:
- Lay face down on the floor with your feet together and toes on the ground as though you are going to do a normal pushup.
- However, instead of placing your hands under your shoulders, place them under the center of your chest with your thumbs and index fingers forming a diamond shape.
- If you need a lower intensity version of this exercise, place your knees on the ground instead of your toes.
- Push down on your hands to raise your body.
- Keep your back and legs in a straight line throughout the process.
- Don’t lock your elbows at the top of your arm extension.
- Slowly lower yourself back down until you are an inch or two from the ground.
- Repeat as many times as you like, taking rests in between when necessary.