Exercises to Reduce Fat in Thighs
Exercise helps in weight loss in a natural manner. It helps to get rid of thigh fat effectively. It is noticed that thighs are the most difficult parts to deal with as dieting and controlling diet does not help the body. There are natural ways that should be followed to work on every part of the body. There are simple exercises to reduce fat in thighs.
Excess fat in specific body parts causes mental anguish. You know this all too well if you have unsightly fat in thighs. The good news is that thigh fat is subcutaneous and responds well to exercise and dietary adjustments. The bad news is that you have to make sacrifices and be disciplined with your lifestyle choices going forward. The best approach is to promote full body weight loss and do specific exercises for your fat in thighs.
1. Cossack Squat:
How to Do:
- Stand with your feet wider than the distance between your shoulders and the arms relaxed by the sides.
- Squat as much as you can to the left side, but keep the right leg as straight as possible.
- Try and lean the torso forward in order to maintain balance.
- Extend the arms straight out from the shoulders.
- Return to the starting position and perform the routine on the other side to complete one full rep.
- Do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps each.
2. Squeeze and Lift:
How to Do:
- Squeeze your inner thighs to secure the ball between the ankles.
- And lengthen your legs and lift the legs 6 inches in the air, keeping the ball between the ankles.
- Hold it for a count of 5 and lower down slowly.
- Do 10 reps and repeat on the other side.