Simple Exercises to Reduce Chin Rolls Fat
Chin is one of the most fat prone areas of a body. Fat gets accumulated in this area very easily resulting in a double size of your chin. Actually chin fats makes you look very ugly in that sense. Also you will face very uncomfortable. It is one of the areas of our body which remains exposed, so you should be very careful towards that. You will see that none of the dresses you wear are going with your body, your hair style will look odd and this all because of chin rolls fat.
Chin rolls fat exercises are often ignored, since people don’t view them as a weight loss exercise; but there’s something unsightly about a chin rolls. It can make a normally beautiful face unattractive. What’s more, it may lead some to assume that you’re overweight and out of shape, when in fact, your chin rolls may just be caused by water retention. As well, anyone who has lost a large amount of weight has had to contend with loose skin, which can also give the appearance of a chin rolls fat.
1. The Chin Lift:
How to Do:
- Stand or sit with your back perfectly straight
- Tilt your head back, so you’re looking directly up at the ceiling
- Pucker-up like you’re going to kiss the ceiling
- Hold this puckered position and count to five, then release
- Repeat this exercise five to 10 times in a row.
How to Do:
- Platysma is the muscle which starts from your jaw and runs down till the neck.
- Put your neck straight and tighten your tendons inside the jaw by pulling the lips over teeth and turning the corners of the mouth downward.
- Stay in this position for 10 seconds and repeat it 10 times.