Effective Exercises to Reduce Chin Fat
Nobody likes having a chin fat! Unlike other demanding exercise, you can learn how to get rid of a chin fat with minimal effort. While being overweight can contribute to it, for some people it’s simply a case of weak muscles. Fortunately, getting rid of chin fat is easily fixable. All you need to do is strengthen your neck muscles.
Here are some extremely effective exercises that will help you tone your chin, neck and jaw muscles. The exercises definitely look ridiculous and will surely make you feel like one as you are doing them at the beginning. However like any other muscles on your body, it can be trained. So have your laugh first and then try to see that the woman in the video really wants to help you learn how to get rid of a chin fat.
Causes of Chin Fat:
- Genetic disposition in some people.
- Poor diet and sedentary lifestyle that leads to weight gain.
- Fluid retention in the jawline area.
- Weakening of the neck, jaw and chin muscles.
1. The Scoop:
How to Do:
- Open your mouth, and roll your bottom lip over your lower teeth.
- Imagine that you need to scoop water with your lower jaw.
- Move your head down in a scooping motion, and close your mouth while lifting your head.
- While performing this exercise make sure that the corners of your lips are completely relaxed. Repeat 5-7 times.
2. Big Smile:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back without a pillow with knees bent up and feet resting on the bed.
- Open your mouth widely and then close it slowly while resisting the closing.
- Try to have a big, wide smile but don’t clench your teeth.
- While holding the smile, lift your head slightly and then put it down.
- Do this lifting 7 times.