Effective Exercises to Reduce Cellulite on Thighs
Cellulite can be experienced by anyone despite their ages. This issue is often associated with trapped toxins in your blood circulation, which are not digested properly. However, cellulite is actually simply fat deposits which ply themselves and come up to skin dermis, causing unsmoothed and dimply look. Although cellulite is sometimes random and unpredictable, there are some areas in your body which are more susceptible to these dimples. These susceptible areas include your body parts in which fats are mostly accumulated, such as arms, hips, buttocks, abdomen, and thighs. Cellulite is more noticeable on these areas, especially with less elastic skin that you get because of various causes.
Lower body exercises are good methods of eliminating your cellulite on thighs. Thighs cellulite is caused by fat deposits which come up to the dermis connective tissues. In order to make the cellulite less visible, you will need to gain your muscle mass, give your skin sufficient elasticity, or break the fat deposits to be digested easily by the lymph system. These are what lower body exercises can do and thus, reduce your cellulite on thighs.
1. Scissor Leg Plank:
How to Do:
- Start in a classic plank position with each foot placed on small folded towels.
- Now, side the feet apart while keeping your upper body fixed and open the legs as wide as possible.
- Slowly squeeze the inner thighs to slide the legs back together.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
2. Seated Leg Raise:
How to Do:
- Sit on a stable chair. Place your feet on the floor. Your knees should be bent at 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands on the sides of the chair. Lift and extend your right leg while you exhale.
- Breathe normally and hold for 30 seconds. Lower your right leg down and exhale.
- Repeat this move with your left leg.