Exercises to Reduce Cellulite on Buttocks
The bane of women everywhere, cellulite on the bottom often appears as people grow older. In women, cellulite typically appears after puberty. Major changes in the body like pregnancy, breastfeeding or menopause can increase the amount of cellulite throughout the body. In order to remedy this situation, individuals often resort to a range of creams, exercises, diets and treatments. With varying degrees of effectiveness, these treatments also include a wide range of prices.
Cellulite: That dimpled, cottage cheese look that is prominent around the buttocks and the back of the lower legs. Men do not seem to have it, but just about every woman has it to some degree. Because of this, most experts think that there is something different about cellulite as compared to fat, and they will recommend therapies that, in my opinion, are simply worthless. In this article, I will examine the theories and remedies typically offered, and then I will give the diet and exercise strategy that I found to ultimately lose the cellulite.
How to Do:
- To properly perform a lunge, put your hands on your hips.
- Take a step forward with your right foot and lunge into this movement.
- You want your upper thigh to be parallel with the floor and your knee to be in line with your toes.
- Return to your original position and swap legs. Complete 3 sets of 15 lunges per leg.
2. Hip-Lift Progression:
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling. Hold for 1 count, and then lower back down.
- Repeat the lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion. Be careful not to over arch your spine.
- To make this exercise more difficult, extend one leg at the top of the lift.
- Keep your thighs parallel and hold the lifted position for about 5 seconds.
- Keeping your hips up, place your foot back on the floor and then lower your hips.
- Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds; switch sides and do the move for another 30 seconds on the other leg.