Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Rolls Fat
How To Do:
- Start by crouching on your toes with your palms on the ground.
- In one swift motion, extend both your legs at the same time so that all of your weight is on your palms and toes while your body is entirely straight.
- Then quickly hop back up to the starting position and stand up straight with your hands in the air. Repeat at least five times more.
- If you are interested in exercising more muscles at once,
- You can also include a quick push up between the plank position and returning to the crouching position.
How to Do:
- Be seated on a flat bench so that your body is positioned perpendicular to its length. Anchor your body with your bum at all times.
- Grab the back of the bench, drop your torso backwards, and extend your legs forward until your entire body is straight and parallel to the floor.
- Simultaneously pull in your lower abs and crunch your upper abs to form a “V” with your quads and stomach.
- Keep your abs tight, a straight back, and strong posture throughout.
- Repeat for 15-20 reps.
- Once this becomes too easy, increase the difficulty by holding a light weight in between your feet.
5. Seated Russian Twists:
How to Do:
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat.
- Hold your arms out in front of you, hands pressed together.
- Lean back about 45 degrees. With a slow, controlled movement, twist to your left side.
- Return to center, and twist to your right. That’s one rep.
- One full rep should take about 20 seconds. Take a breath and repeat.
- Start with four to five reps, adding more reps as you get stronger.
- For an added challenge, lift your feet off the floor as you do this exercise.