Simple Exercises to Reduce Belly Rolls Fat
Belly Rolls are one of the worst enemies of every person. Every person wants to look slim and fit, and belly rolls fat crashes down all the dreams. Excess fat gets accumulated in all parts of our body, but the belly is one of the first parts to get affected by fat.
Blasting your upper abdominals with hundreds of crunches per day is not a sustainable weight-loss strategy, but certain abdominal and full-body exercises can help chisel away at that upper belly roll. It’s important to realize that your upper and lower abs are actually connected and there’s no way to contract one independent of the other. So, don’t focus solely on upper abdominal exercises; rather, use a variety of exercises to get the job done. Beyond ab workouts, weight training and high-intensity interval training, or HIIT, are effective fat-burning strategies.
1. Bicycle Exercise:
How to Do:
- Lie on the mat or on the floor and keep your hands either behind your head or by your side as you do in crunches.
- Lift both the legs off the ground and then bend them at the knees.
- Bring the right knee close to the chest, keeping the left leg out.
- Then take the right leg out and bring the left leg close to the chest.
- Alternate bending the knees as if you are using a bicycle.
2. Exercise Ball Crunch:
How to Do:
- Lie on the ball so your lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place hands across chest or behind the head.
- Contract abs and lift your torso up and forward. Lower back down
- Keep the ball stable during each crunch.
- Exhale when you crunch; inhale when you lower back down.
- Do 1-3 sets with 12-16 repetitions.