8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Back Fat
3. Bridges Exercise:
How to Do:
- Start by lying on your back.
- Bring your knees up to a 90-degree angle.
- With your feet flat on the floor, lift your buttocks up until your back is in a straight line.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, then slowly lower yourself to the ground.
- Repeat this movement 10-20 times before completing a set.
4. Stability Ball Back Extension:
How to Do:
- Lie curled face down on a stability ball with both feet on the floor and your your pelvis and lower abdomen touching the ball.
- Place both hands at the back of your head.
- Raise your upper body without shifting your feet until your back is straight.
- Don’t arch your back further than a straight position.
- Lower yourself back to the starting position.
5. Triceps Dips:
- Sit on a stable bench, chair or stair keeping our hands shoulder width apart and elbows slightly bend.
- Stretch your legs out in front with a slight bend in the knee and gradually lower your body towards the floor with the support of your arms until the elbows are at 90-degree angle.
- Now, press down into the bench straighten your elbows and raise your body up to the starting position.
- This entire down and up movement makes 1 repetition.
- Complete 15 to 20 repetitions at a time.