Effective Exercises to Reduce Armpit Fat
Armpit fat is a common problem faces nowadays. It is quite annoying to see that bulge every time you wear a sleeveless dress or shirt. to keep the flab away from the armpit, you have to do certain exercises which will enable you to be able to do something about the fat deposit in your armpit. If you have a toned and fit body, having well defined armpits is certainly an important part of that as well. Armpit far can be combated by using a set of exercises that help you to develop your muscles in the underarm area.
Armpit is no different to any other part of your body, it can develop fat before you’re even aware of it. You don’t need to be a fitness fanatic or a regular gym goer to banish your armpit fat! Armpit Fat is a common problem even if you’re not overweight. You can get rid of it fast with these easy exercises
How to Do:
- Lie down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the dumbbells up like you’re pressing them, but stop and hold just before you lock out. This will be your starting position.
- With a slight bend on your elbows in order to prevent stress at the biceps tendon, lower your arms out at both
- sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest.
- Breathe in as you perform this portion of the movement.
- Hold for a second at the contracted position and repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
2. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to Do:
- For this exercise you will need 1-2 kg weights. Hold your weights and get on the floor while your knees and toes touch the floor.
- Bend your upper body forward from the hips up and bend your elbows at 90 degree angle.
- Now extend both your arms backwards while your palms facing each other.
- Feel the tension in the triceps and return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 8-10 repeats.