Simple Exercises to Reduce Arm Fat at Home
Arms fat are something a lot of us have to tend to. If you find yourself buying a sweater or cardigan to go with your tank top or usually opt for the long-sleeved dress, then you’re not alone. Usually a result of genes, general excess fat or just ageing, it seems difficult to lose arm fat. The fat in our arms accumulates mainly around the triceps – the muscles on the back of your upper arm and are prone to getting flabby if not exercised regularly.
Infact not only women but men also suffer with this stubborn, arms fat. You must have seen many individuals with lean body structure but with unusual fatty arms which destroy their whole look.
1. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to Do:
- For this exercise you will need 1-2 kg weights. Hold your weights and get on the floor while your knees and toes touch the floor.
- Bend your upper body forward from the hips up and bend your elbows at 90 degree angle.
- Now extend both your arms backwards while your palms facing each other.
- Feel the tension in the triceps and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 8-10 repeats.
2. Tricep Dips:
How to Do:
- Hands must be positioned shoulder width apart on a secured chair or bench.
- Position your bum in front of the bench with feet hip-width apart on the floor and legs bent.
- Straighten out your arms a little, keeping a slight bend from the elbow so to put more emphasis on the tricep and less stress on the elbow.
- Keeping your back close to the bench, slowly lower your body so that your arms are at a 90-degree angle.
- Once in this position slowly push off your hands back to the starting position. Do 10-15 reps.