8 Simple Exercises to Reduce Lower Belly Fat
3. Rolling Plank Exercise:
- Take your position on the floor or a mat in such a way that your knees and elbows are resting on the ground.
- You need to look forward so that your neck is aligned with your spine.
- Now lift the knees up so that you support your legs now on your toes.
- Now contract your knees and keep it in this plank pose for about 30 seconds. Make sure that you breathe normally during this routine.
- Now move to and fro for the next half a minute to constitute a rolling plank exercise.
4. Exercise Ball Pike:
- Position your feet and shins firmly on top of an exercise ball.
- With your arms straight, fully extend outwards until you are in the push up position.
- Do not bend your knees, hunch or arch your back. Press your toes into the ball, contract your lower abs, and lift your bum into the air. You should form an upside down “V” at the top.
- Slowly lower back down into the push up position.
- Repeat for 12-20 reps.
- Be seated on a flat bench so that your body is positioned perpendicular to its length. Anchor your body with your bum at all times.
- Grab the back of the bench, drop your torso backwards, and extend your legs forward until your entire body is straight and parallel to the floor.
- Simultaneously pull in your lower abs and crunch your upper abs to form a “V” with your quads and stomach.
- Keep your abs tight, a straight back, and strong posture throughout.
- Repeat for 15-20 reps.
- Once this becomes too easy, increase the difficulty by holding a light weight in between your feet.