Simple Exercises to Reduce Back Pain
Back pain is a very common problem in people engaged in fitness, bodybuilding and weightlifting. Back pain bothers trainees not only in the gym, but in everyday life as well : back pain can greatly reduce the ability to move freely, which can reduce one’s capacity and desire to train. But don’t lose hope as there are back pain exercises which can get your mobility back to normal.
The cause of back pain may be not impaired health, but rather – weak core and back muscles. If a physician confirms that the back pain causes are underdeveloped back muscles as well as core muscles, what you need to do is to correct or even create a new workout routine revolving around certain exercises. It is necessary to pay special attention to exercises that target the abdominal muscles, lower back muscles, the lats and the glutes.
1. Push Ups:
How to Do:
- Face your tummy to the ground.
- Lift yourself up completely with your hands stretched forward with elbows resting on the ground for support.
- Suck in your abdominal fat while rising up.
- Hold yourself there for a few seconds before lowering yourself again with your chest touching the ground.
- Make sure while lowering down, elbows are at a 90 degree angle to the ground.
- Do 10 push ups everyday along with other exercises to keep the pain at bay.
2. Backward Leg Swing:
How to Do:
- Stand while holding on the back of your chair to support your weight.
- Swing your right leg diagonally going to opposite directions.
- Swing the leg back a couple inches more and then place your leg back on the floor.
- Repeat the same exercise with your other leg.