Exercises to Get Apple Shape to Pear Shape Body
Do you have an Apple shaped body? An Apple body shape is characterized by slender, beautiful legs, narrow hips, a less-defined waist, larger breasts, and a waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) higher than 0.8.
With an Apple body shape most of this visceral fat surrounds your internal organs: heart, liver, pancreas, kidneys and intestines generating a plethora of serious health risks. These include the disruption of your hormonal system and a lower metabolism, which makes it really difficult for you to lose weight.
How To Do:
- Start by crouching on your toes with your palms on the ground.
- In one swift motion, extend both your legs at the same time so that all of your weight is on your palms and toes while your body is entirely straight.
- Then quickly hop back up to the starting position and stand up straight with your hands in the air. Repeat at least five times more.
- If you are interested in exercising more muscles at once,
- you can also include a quick push up between the plank position and returning to the crouching position.
2. Reverse Curl with Ball:
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Rest your heels and calves about knee-width apart on the ball.
- Tense your abs and, holding the ball between your heels and thighs, raise it off the floor.
- Slowly, return to starting position.