Simple Exercises to Burn Stomach Fat
Is stomach fat giving you trouble sleeping? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Stomach fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, stomach fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health. You should also want to read this article on why you may not be losing stomach fat.
Arguably the best way to lose stomach fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce stomach fat. There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your stomach fat naturally.
1. Vertical leg Crunch:
How to Do:
- Lie down with hands behind your head.
- Put your legs straight up with knees crossed.
- Flex abs to lift head and shoulders off the floor. Lay back down
- Keep legs extended in the air the whole time.
- Exhale when you flex; inhale when you lay back down.
- Do 1-3 sets with 12-16 repetitions.
2. Bicycle Exercise:
How to Do:
- Lie on the mat or on the floor and keep your hands either behind your head or by your side as you do in crunches.
- Lift both the legs off the ground and then bend them at the knees.
- Bring the right knee close to the chest, keeping the left leg out.
- Then take the right leg out and bring the left leg close to the chest.
- Alternate bending the knees as if you are using a bicycle.